From: Kelly Troyer <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Forever Projects
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 11:20:38 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Lehanover

Jun 16 (1 day ago)
to Rotary
The micron rating of the last chance filter would be the same as in the car the injector came from or was used in. Find a filter with that micron rating (the one from the car) and cut it open. Lay out the paper or wire media and measure the square inches. Double that number and buy a filter(s) that have that numberof square inches of media and AN fitting capability.

 There is no application for hose barb fittings on an airplane or a race car. Change the filters at annual.
Sintered bronze elements can be plugged solid by a dose of water. I would not use them.  This is race car stuff. My BD-4 hangs from the ceiling unfinished.
Lynn E. Hanover

Lynn,

    Do not think you are alone out there in "Project Unfinished Land"...........I am still plugging away with my Dyke Delta JD2 with the hope of flying before death............At age 76 I still look forward to working on it...........Would rather die building than in the recliner..............<:)

Best Regards,
Kelly Troyer