From: Charlie England <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Rotary Roundup request for pics
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 16:10:55 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I'd like thank everyone for coming; we had a great time and I think we all learned a lot.

I'd like to collect as many photos as possible, and put them on an easily accessible photo sharing site so those who can't make it can see them all in one place. If you're willing to share, can you please email me at

(Different address from the one I use here, and to communicate off line with rotor heads)

Those who are willing to share, I'll send you the login/password to the site, and you can upload at your convenience. Or if you prefer, you can email them directly to me & I'll upload them for you. I'll try to create a separate page showing the event dates, and put your photos under your name so you get credit.

Thanks,

Charlie & Tupper