From: Bill Bradburry <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: flight data WY to MS and back
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 09:08:56 -0500
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Steve,

It is amazing how much difference small changes in the parameters make in planning a flight.  I am guessing you used a max leg range of 450 miles when you did the planning and Airnav gave you this route.  If you had used a range of only 455 miles, it would have sent you to K50 and you would have only had one stop and Mogas would have been $2.87.  Was Mogas available on both ends of the trip?  You would have been low on arrival on both ends.

Bill