From: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: The Mazda Oli Cooler
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 17:44:23 -0400
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>, <techwelding@comcast.net>
Using more oil cooler to further cool the oil also reduces the water temps. Oil higher than 160 degrees cuts into power. So oil at 160 max and water at 180 max is the target.The NAPA store has a catalogue of cold side car air conditioning radiators with dozens of shapes to choose from. TIG on some aircraft fittings and add either more water, or more oil cooling. I have also seen heater cores from school buses used as primary water radiators in smaller race cars.

Check with techwelding@comcast.net  for any custom coolers of any size or shape  you might imagine. In the engine tent at Sun&Fun each year.