From: Luciano, Luis I CIV NUWC NWPT <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [Non-DoD Source] [FlyRotary] Re: Who's in? Rotary Roundup/Alt Engine gathering
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 15:42:06 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Signed Data (Text SHA1)
Folks - I would personally appreciate fotos of current installations who will be in attendance at this event for reference as I install my 20B.  I'm sure that others who are considering alt engine installations would appreciate that as well.  Out of curiosity, is there a repository available from past events?  Unfortunately, I will not be attending (as much as I wanted to) due to a previously planned trip with my wife.

Thanks,
Luis