From: William Jepson <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: : Batteryless Fuel Injection??
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:44:56 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Guys,
Something that might be of interest is that the ORIGINAL Powersport engines were setup with Airflow performance fuel injection. It required a fuel pump (which could be mechanically driven) but used a electric fuel pump. Works very well. Not quite as accurate as the modern electronic injection, but can be run without a battery.
Bill Jepson