From: Ron Milligan <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Alternative Fuel Pump
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:13:50 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Sold my project years ago but like to lurk and see how everyone's projects are progressing. All this talk of fuel systems made me go find the last few parts still in my garage. The attached pictures are of two walbro fuel pumps on an RV7 mounting system that goes just forward if the spar in the center of the cockpit. Please make an offer. I can't bear to see them gather more dust.

Thanks
Ron Milligan
714-926-0376
Image