From: Matt Boiteau <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Fwd: Fuel setup
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 22:56:33 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I noticed some emails (a lot of emails for a change of pace on here), of fuel setups. I just finished up mine and wanted to share. 2 pump setup, run 1 (Walbro 155lph) when cruising and run both for landing / takeoff (Walbro 255lph).

~Pilot front tank is the main header. (Supply - yellow & Return - red)
~3 Facet pumps will move fuel to the main header (blue)
~I have the 2 fronts and the 2 backs connected to each other with a 1/4 turn ball valve in-case any of the transfer pumps fail. (orange)
~The fronts will overflow into the backs if too full (green)
~The regulator is after the engine, 60psi

The facet pumps have filters, each tank has finger strainers, and the main fuel filters are 460GPH 9" long

Inline image 1

- Matt Boiteau

Image
Fuel System.jpg