From: Jeff Whaley <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Alternative Fuel Pump
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 20:53:15 +0000
To: flyrotary@lancaironline.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Kelly, I switched pumps because I damaged one after their orientation was switched from horizontal to vertical - the vertical mount was plumbed with inadequate fuel head to keep both primed ... I switched the orientation back to horizontal and wanted a matching new set, thus ordered what RWS was selling ...  Jeff

Kelly Troyer wrote
Jeff,
Curious why you switched pumps at 65 hours.......... I have some "Airtex" pumps as yet unused ........<:)

Thanks,
Kelly Troyer

Sent from my BlackBerry® phone powered by Koodo Mobile®.
This message, and the documents attached hereto, is intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.