From: Stephen Izett <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Fuel Pump current and pressures
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 08:26:17 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Neil
I didn’t think about altitude compensation, only manifold pressure comp.
I didn’t think altitude came into it figuring the regs were closed to the atmosphere just manifold.
Perhaps thats what you meant!
I think I need to spend some money. I was always a bit iffy about using a second hand reg anyway.
Thanks
Steve