From: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Poll: Rotary Roundup / alt engine gathering
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 00:13:52 +0000 (UTC)
To: flyrotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Charlie & Tupper,
I'll be there.

Ken Powell

From: "rwstracy" <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
To: "Rotary motors in aircraft" <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 7:03:01 PM

Count me in!

Tracy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Charlie England
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 4:47 PM
To: Rotary motors in aircraft
Subject: [FlyRotary] Poll: Rotary Roundup / alt engine gathering

Since a lot of us seem to be awake at the moment, this might be a good time to poll the group for interest in another get-together.

For those that are new here, we're based at Slobovia Outernational (MS71) a 4800' grass strip just north of Jackson MS. We've hosted a few gatherings here in the past. My wife has been asking me when we'd do another (she loves doing them), so I'm thinking about sometime in mid/late May. Should be enough time to recover from Sun N Fun, and we won't be too far into the 'baking season' here in Mississippi.

Is there any interest? I need to know pretty soon, to have time to clean up and hide the evidence. :-)

Thanks,

Charlie