From: Charlie England <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Fuel Pump current and pressures
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 07:56:48 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Have you tried swapping the position of the pumps & making the same measurements? It's hard to imagine it making that much difference, but the bottom pump does have a tight right turn and then a sharp edged 'T' turn to the left. I couldn't guess how much, but that would account for at least some pressure increase.

Charlie