From: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] redrive options
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 23:02:19 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I have a firewall forward Mazda  rotary 13 B from a  Protech Prostar  PT 2. I have the  engine mount, radiator,  fuel system, PSRU and  just about everything that kept it running that I am wishing to dispose of. In  itself it would be too heavy and costly to ship but I could certainly forward a more specific list of parts for those that are interested

Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 3:31 PM
Subject: [FlyRotary] redrive options

These guys have been advertising on ebay for a while. I have no idea about whether they are legit, or whether the drive is suitable for a rotary. The web page claims 'good up to 225HP', but their target installations are closer to half that, so....

Charlie