From: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: AUTO PSRU's
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 23:01:39 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I have a firewall forward Mazda  rotary 13 B from a  Protech Prostar  PT 2. I have the  engine mount, radiator,  fuel system, PSRU and  just about everything that kept it running that I am wishing to dispose of. In  itself it would be too heavy and costly to ship but I could certainly forward a more specific list of parts for those that are interested