From: Charlie England <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Poll: Rotary Roundup / alt engine gathering
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 15:47:20 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Since a lot of us seem to be awake at the moment, this might be a good time to poll the group for interest in another get-together.

For those that are new here, we're based at Slobovia Outernational (MS71) a 4800' grass strip just north of Jackson MS. We've hosted a few gatherings here in the past. My wife has been asking me when we'd do another (she loves doing them), so I'm thinking about sometime in mid/late May. Should be enough time to recover from Sun N Fun, and we won't be too far into the 'baking season' here in Mississippi.

Is there any interest? I need to know pretty soon, to have time to clean up and hide the evidence. :-)

Thanks,

Charlie