From: Luciano, Luis I CIV NUWC NWPT <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: [Non-DoD Source] [FlyRotary] Re: RD1-c
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:58:09 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Signed Data (Text SHA1)
Thank you guys for the insight.

Regards,
Luis Luciano
Velocity XL-5 "Dulcinea"
Mazda Inside

-----Original Message-----
From: Rotary motors in aircraft [mailto:flyrotary@lancaironline.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 7:09 AM
To: Rotary motors in aircraft
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: [Non-DoD Source] [FlyRotary] Re: RD1-c

Thanks for the info Bobby.  If I’m thinking of the same gear drive, on #4, readers should be aware that the ¼ inch bolts mentioned are the bolts mounting the ring gear bulkhead to the drive housing, not the ¼” bolts mounting the drive to the adapter plate.  I agree that the violent missing of the engine during debug was the cause of that failure.  No other drives have had that problem.

Tracy

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10