From: Luciano, Luis I CIV NUWC NWPT <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [Non-DoD Source] [FlyRotary] Re: RD1-c
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 18:53:37 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Signed Data (Text SHA1)
Team,

I picked up on this email chain as it may affect me directly.  I recently purchased Mark Steitle's 20B and have been mating it to my airframe over the last few weeks.  If I recall correctly, Mark had a modification to the RD-1C prop flange for larger diam bolts but do not recall any mods to the flex plate / isolators.  If anyone knows otherwise please share.

Thank you!

Luis Luciano
Velocity XL-5 "Dulcinea"
Mazda Inside