From: Gary Abel <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: fuel system peer review
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 09:32:18 -0600 (MDT)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I wish,  I am currently flying to vans RV -7  with an I/O 375 in it but I have a firewall forward Mazda  rotary 13 B from a  Protech Prostar  PT 2. I have the  engine mount, radiator,  fuel system, PSRU and  just about everything that kept it running that I am wishing to dispose of. In  itself it would be too heavy and costly to ship but I could certainly forward a more specific list of parts for those that are interested

Sent from my embedded neural interface.