From: durabol35@yahoo.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Boost Port Carb Efficiency
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 20:06:20 +0000 (UTC)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Okay, I thought P-porting just meant using all six intake ports.

I am doing an original design so I can design for the engine weight.
I've been in the research phase for the last 15 years but hope to start
construction soon.

I like the idea of using more power but there are a lot of advantages to
limiting it as well. I looked into a single rotor engine but found it pretty
expensive to go that route.

As far as "Hate to sound like a downer, but..." I welcome constructive
critisism and sometimes I need to be clued in.

Brock