From: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Looking for some help w/ a 3-rotor
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 12:14:08 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hey guys,

A friend of mine with a shop up in Milan, TN has a Lancair IVP with a turbo'ed 3-rotor that needs to be brought to completion.  The airframe is finished, the engine is installed, includes RWS control & reduction (I believe), and he's looking for a rotary guru to help him through the final phases.  Anyone out there near to Milan who'd be willing to take a look, offer some assistance, guidance, etc?  If so, please let me know and I'll put you in touch with him.  Thanks..........

  <marv>

PS... I have a load of 13B stuff left over from the Lancair project I had to sell... I'll put up a list and some photos, hopefully one or more of you might have an interest.