From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: It Runs !!!
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 18:05:45 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for "sqpilot@earthlink" <sqpilot@earthlink.net>:

 Thanks for the well-wishes, Steve.  I'm very happy to hear there is yet
another Cozy MKIV (besides John Slade) that will soon be taking to the air
with a rotary engine.  I can't wait for a few of us to get together and
attend a fly-in with a few rotary canards. That should spark some interest
in the rotary, and possibly get a few more in the works.  Please keep us
updated on your progress. I really think that things go faster after the
engine has been run. I know it did on my LongEZ. Once the engine had been
run, I just HAD to fly it, so I found myself spending more time working on
it so that it could fly.  Take care and thanks again. Paul Conner