From: Terry <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Fwd: You must read this
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 20:24:02 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Character?
Chris Ladd.....the Republican Party?
Sorry, but a few of us are tired of the Party, the Party has lost its way, it is the Party of a few.
In America we have the illiterate, uneducated, irresponsible populous that follows the Democratic Party regardless of the criminals put up as "representatives" in hopes of the freebies from the government.
Unfortunately, the Republican Party has joined in, in an effort to be PC.

Are you telling me the country can survive 4 years of Hillary, but couldn't survive 4 years of Donald?
Politicians, we don't need.  All incumbents should be turned out (or termed out).
The mere fact that politicians are above the law, aren't subject to the same laws or government programs we as citizens must face, vote their own salary, and are given FULL pay plus all the benefits for the remainder of their life upon retirement from as little as a single term in office is an indicator something isn't right in Washington.

Now since this is not a political discussion forum, best we drop it.  All I hope for is that people will open up their minds to hear, discuss, and evaluate each candidate.  Vote the US Constitution.

I apologize for the need to respond to this political insanity.  Let's get back to rotary and keep the politics elsewhere.
Terry Adams

On 7/22/2016 7:16 PM, Jim Brewer wrote:

Dennis sent this.  There still may be hope.  A Republican with character.