From: jim mosur <jmosur@interlog.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: More cooling system test stuff.
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 18:13:59 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
I have a 1 1/2 litre alum. camper fuel bottle that serves as my overflow
bottle, I may add 1/2 liter to the coolant in a 6 month season, I have never
had a overflow, my system has the standard Mazda thermostate and normally
runs at 186 F, in a long hard climb in 90 degee weather I may see around
200F, I use a 16 lb. cap, system runs at 12 PSI  . I'm curious as to why
some people are running a much higher pressure cap, am I missing something.

Jim Mosur
RV6
C-GAPF