From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary]Re: 20B turbo specs
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:03:52 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for "3 rotor" <rv8r300@attbi.com>:

based on a brief discussion the "truck turbos" were Garretts.  They offered
the water cooled jackets and choices of trims, just like Turbonetics does.
I don't know about the ceramic bearings.  I got the impression I would be
buying an identical product.   Kevin

    It does appear that the turbos can be purchased thru diesel truck part
stores at quite a savings as compared to performance shops. Kevin