From: Finn Lassen <finnlassen@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] My "new" engine
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:34:26 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Dale Rogers wrote:

  As you may be well aware, I'm a "greenie" about rotaries.  I've tried to soak up as much knowledge as possible from this list and from forums like www.nopistons.com/forums/ , but now that I actually have an engine to work on, I'm finding that there are a lot of things about it that my Chilton manual simply doesn't cover.
I'd recommed the Hayes manual in addition to the Chilton manual.
I mostly used the Hayes manual but just had to use the Chilton to verify connections to the alternator.

Finn