From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: muffler?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:13:29 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Rusty,

    I think trying to get a 1.75" pipe swaged out to 2.125" using an exhaust
pipe expander is unlikely. Most of the cheaper exhaust pipe expanders will
only take you out another 1/8"  or so in diameter to meet the next size
pipe.  Two suggestions, you might try search on the web for exhaust pipe
"reducers", "collector cones", etc.  Also you might see if your local
muffler shop might have such a fitting or could use their hydraulic
machinery to make you one..

Ed

Ed Anderson
RV-6A N494BW Rotary Powered