From: Jim Mosur <jmosur@interlog.com>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: nonEFI fuel systems
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:35:30 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Paul,

I changed to Traceys EC2 mainly for the electronic ignition as I was using
the old fashioned dist. type, I was also thinking I may get more power out
of EFI, which I did but not much.I guess the biggest gain was fuel economy
(20%) also freedom from carb. icing to which the rotary is very prone in my
experience anyway. I may have been able to get the same fuel economy out of
the mixture control if I had leaned more aggressively ( not enough hours and
no guts )

 Regards.
Jim Mosur