From: Steve Parkins <momsblacksheep@msn.com>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Turbo 3-rotor Lancair For Sale
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:20:38 -0800
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
To get the repairman’s you have to build 51% of the plane.  It would be easier and cheaper to get an A&P than do that on an already built plane if it would even be possible
or there were 3 of you building it and you picked the guy that smoked and did very little hands on work but sat in the office the hole time
and played with his feet. (he build 10%) and he still gets the RC .

Steve parkins

To: flyrotary@lancaironline.net
From: bbradburry@bellsouth.net
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:45:54 -0500
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: Turbo 3-rotor Lancair For Sale

Any living person can make any installations or repairs to an experimental plane.  The only thing that they need the repairman’s certificate for is the conditional inspection.  That can also be done with an A&P.  (IA not required)

To get the repairman’s you have to build 51% of the plane.  It would be easier and cheaper to get an A&P than do that on an already built plane if it would even be possible.

Bill B