From: Tracy <rwstracy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Hodges Fuel Pump Location
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 08:54:51 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Can't tell for sure in that photo but if that fuel filter is the same as the one I had, it might be a problem.   Mine had a tiny filter disk the size of a quarter that clogged very quickly.   I experienced a power loss at high throttle but engine recovered when throttled back.  The fuel pressure would drop at high throttle.  Now using a Peterson 400 series filter with a huge filter area.

Tracy

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 15, 2011, at 11:09 PM, DLOMHEIM@aol.com wrote:

Kelly T. wrote:  "If it were my airplane I would remove EFI pumps from the firewall and mount them under the
cockpit floor..."  I think regarding Sam Hodge's Renesis installation???...

Kelly:  I looked all through the shots that Sam has sent me over the years and this is how he configured his pumps on the floor...unless he changed them sometime later on...

Doug

<Hodges%20Fuel%20Pumps%20(Small).jpg>