From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Fw: Source for Kuchmann and Weber (K&W) Book "Aerodynamics of Propulsion"
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:43:39 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

 (K&W) Book "Aerodynamics of Propulsion"

For those of you interested in Kuchemann and Weber book "Aerodynamics of Propulsion" I have found a source.  What you get is good quality (very legible) xerox copy (two book pages per landscape oriented print page).  You can get a soft copy cover or Hardcopy cover.  The price is very reasonable I paid $44.95 for the hardcopy version (the soft copy cover is around $25 as best I recall) plus cost of registered mail from the Philippines (only way he will ship).  The book is over 50 years old and out of print, so I don't think there are any legal problems such as copy rights - but perhaps someone knowledgeable of such would care to comment.

There were a several pages printed upside down (of which I have informed the seller), but while an bit irritating, at least I have a legible copy at a reasonable cost.

just search for "Aerodynamics of Propulsion" and take it from there.  The softcopy cover version runs $24.00 plus cost of shipping.

The gentleman respond to my inquiry about a "bulk" buy as follows:

 "I would be DELIGHTED to fill as many orders as you care to funnel my way. In fact, if I get a multiple-copy order, all going to the same address, I will apply a discount."

Marc

So if anyone out there wants to contact Marc de Piolenc <piolenc@dialup.msuiit.edu.ph> to work out a bulk buy for interested folks be my guest.

Best Regards

Ed Anderson