From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re:WARNING! (1093887117)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:57:24 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hey guys, I don't know what's going on with this G.Taylor guy's email, but I apologize for all the junk posts that have been coming from him.  I just found the latest 20 or so and have suspended his subscription until he straightens out the mess.  The warning messages that are sent come from flyrotary-request@lancaironline.net and not The List address (ie, without the -request part) and should be replied to at that address.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing any of you, but I suspect that this latest virus thing has had the email system in general pretty screwed up for the last week.  We're clean at the lancaironline.net domain and virus check everything both coming and going.  Still, I would recommend that you get your virus definitions updated and scan your systems, JIC something ugly made its way through from somewhere else.      <Marv>