From: Bill Bradburry <bbradburry@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Ideas for direct injection
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 21:55:01 -0400
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Why can't you just cut the injector bosses out in one piece, rotate them 180
degrees and reglass it manifold?  The fuel rail would just have to be
rotated 180 also and that would make the change pretty simple.  Not easy,
simple!

If it turns out to be ugly, you could always paint it some other color than
red!  :>)

Bill B