From: Kelly Troyer <keltro@att.net>
Subject: Re: Ross Farnham IVO testing
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 17:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Pat,
  The attached jpgs gives some idea of my thinking using a 16 inch spinner
to not only cover the non thrust producing flat hub area of the "IVO" prop
but also to reduce some drag by having the engine cowl fair directly into
the spinner.............This stylized drawing of the Dyke Delta was produced
by someone in a magazine years ago and has been the stimulus for my
Delta since then.............The second jpg is of Buelent Aliev's 13B Cosmo
engine with Tracy's RD1B mounted on an auto transmission bell housing
utilizing an extended input shaft (one of only two Tracy agreed to build)
and I have the other one............This is what allows that long tapered cowl
as my 13B will look much the same..............

Kelly Troyer
"DYKE DELTA JD2" (Eventually)
"13B ROTARY"_ Engine
"RWS"_RD1C/EC2/EM2