From: Yvon Cournoyer <geryvon@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: 20B Sighted (Was My latest full power run)
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 19:06:02 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Le 2011-06-08 à 14:30, Ernest Christley a écrit :

On 06/08/2011 02:05 PM, lehanover@aol.com wrote:

Lynn,
   Share with your fellow Rotor-heads.................What is the story about the 20B
in your shop..............Nosy minds want to know !!................<:)

It is a kid I helped last year by moving the automatic trans mounts back to work with a manual trans. No charge of course. Now he bought a 20B over the internet and has that installed (I made him some mounts). Then his job evaporated, and the city was going to tow his car for lack of tags. He has no money, and no place to work on a car, so I told him to bring it here and trade cleaning the shop and helping me once a month he can do his stuff here no charge. So then he has no way of moving the car, so an old friend who I build old restored car engines for, is called for a tow vehicle, he says sure. I get a tag for the only trailer I have left, and off we go to Lancaster Ohio 28 miles away. And after 4 hours of filling flat tires, and unsticking rusted rotors "Presto" his car is in my shop. It is a piece of crap, and a waste of a 20B, but when we get done it will look like a realy nice bone stock (2nd generation) white.
I like white. This kids Dad died of a heart attack years ago, and like me at his age he wants to do lots of stuf but has no money or skills. Perhaps I see myself in him.
 Am I easy or what?

Keep going like you are.  Mark my words, you'll have people respecting ya' and missing you when you're gone.
methinks you are doing just great, mister Hanover