From: Kelly Troyer <keltro@att.net>
Subject: Indo for 20B users
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:18:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Mark and All other 20B Users,

    Was looking at spark plugs in the "Racing Beat" catalog and happened on the following
bit of information concerning 20B oil pump pickup tubes.............I do not know if the power
and RPM level used in our aircraft qualifies but further inquiry to Racing Beat should answer
that question..............FWIW

Assembly Notes and Special Requirements

Front Housing

All front housings are machined to accept the “NF01”

stock oil pump - the best performance pump Mazda

has ever made. It will also accept any stock oil pump

pickup. However, you are cautioned that some of the

stock pickups are restrictive for high rpm engines

running high oil pressure. The best example of this is

the 20B pickup, which is not suitable for high power

/ high RPM use. All such engines can benefit from a

1” OD pickup.

Kelly Troyer
"Dyke Delta"_13B ROTARY Engine
"RWS"_RD1C/EC2/EM2