From: Ben Schneider <plumberben@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Prop Diameter.
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 05:43:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Bill,

   I was really close. Guess I still am, problem is, I am still close. Just not much closer. At the time I posted it, I was able to work more on it than I can currently. I have been back at it, though I have been  concentrating on the canopy. (I figure if I get it started, production on the rest of the aircraft will falter, as I will have it outside running all the time.

I have a couple of dated pics (not that there are any big changes since they were taken) but they are from quite a while ago.

Best, Ben