From: George Lendich <lendich@aanet.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Oil return line
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:59:52 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Kelly,
As Lynn alluded to, they cut/grind down the 13B rotor housings to the 12A width. Side housings for a 12A can be 13B early Cosmo housings which have the seal groove in them rather than the Rotor housing. You can mix and match most parts if your prepared to modify. Powersport actually used a 12A e-shaft in their very light motor, they just reduced the centre housing thickness.

I'm using a 13B Cosmo rotor housing (big exhaust port) with an RX8 rotor with 3mm apex seals and 13B end housings ( Bill Jepson's light carbon housings- when available).
George ( down under)