From: George Lendich <lendich@aanet.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Weber chokes
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 17:27:56 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Bill,
Just stirring! I had a quick look up on Google and seemed to indicate that it was a kind of quality measure - I saw no hard facts on it though.
George (down under)

NO NO NO!
Six sigma is a program where there will be 99.99999% good parts. Windows is more like -99% good parts! I can understand your reluctance though if I was talking windows!
Bill

From: George Lendich
Sender: Rotary motors in aircraft