From: kevin lane <n3773@comcast.net>
Subject: my weber - dcoe52mm
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:43:13 -0700
To: flyrotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
my engine runs, roughly, hard to start, but I can make it run.  stock jets are F7/180  and F8/65.  I'd guess these are running quite rich. [went thru the ½ gallon of fuel really quickly, even tho' engine ran but a few minutes, max]  thought I'd ask the group before I start changing things.  ken welter said he'd help since he's been thru all of this before.
I also need to mix up a new batch of fuel.  guessed at the first, because I didn't have a way to measure ½ oz. of oil to add to a ½ gallon of gas , and probably put WAY too much in. still haven't gotten a timing light to check how my DIS is actually firing.

KevinLane Carpentry
www.KevinLaneCarpentry.com