From: Lynn Hanover <lehanover@gmail.com>
Subject: OMP lines
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 20:55:13 -0400
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Steve, when I pull the engine next winter to inspect the re-drive, I'll get with you on changing the oiling system.  The pre-mix is just another hassle I don't want to deal with.  I called all the vendors in a RX Tuner publication and didn't locate any steel oil lines, so will have to fabricate them.  $30.00 for one nylon line, which appears to have a 180 degree twist in it, causing the spiral split.  JohnD

Any Aeroquipp dealer or hydraulic hose shop can make up those hoses for you. Using your fittings, all the quicker. Maybe while you wait, in this Obama econemy. Since nothing much else is going on.

Lynn E. Hanover