From: Marc Wiese <cardmarc@charter.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: oil metering pump
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:14:42 -0500
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
I recall some vendor on eBay who fabricated aero quip flex braided lines for the oil metering lines for just this reason-breakage (for cars and racers, he was unaware of an aircraft market!). I bought a couple sets (for my 13BREWTT and a 20B I'm building up). He wanted me to send him the old fittings off the plastic lines (extra charge for not doing that) then he fabricated the lines...so I told him the lengths....It was some time ago.
Marc