From: George Lendich <lendich@aanet.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: More tuning
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 07:54:20 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Chris,
Probably the most interesting for me would be the length of the inlet tubes - although this would vary for a PP because the PP is a larger diameter tube. The smaller diameter tubes would have a greater velocity. It would be interesting for me none the less.
Others running side ports might like some other dimensions.
Not taking measurements for a complete cad drawing is an opportunity lost for some.
George (down under)

George,

No, sorry, I did not take any measurements.

Which one would you like and I can see what I can do.

All the best,

Chris Barber
Houston, GSOT