From: Bobby J. Hughes <bhughes@qnsi.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] oil pressure
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:39:32 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Rino,

I have the same mod's and see the same low oil pressure at idle when the oil is warm. I see a around 60 psi in flight. Both of my pressure senders are located at the oil pad block. At onetime I had one OP sender between the engine out and oil cooler in and  would see pressures as high as 120 or more. Where's your OP sender located?  Lynn indicated the oil jet replacements are the cause of the low pressure readings. Check the archives for November of last year.
Bobby