From: George Lendich <lendich@aanet.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: 13B in a Chubby Cubby ... was Tiff to CAD Software
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 06:12:45 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
 Jeff,
I stand corrected. I just had a quick look on the internet. Yep, 4 place surely needs the 13B.
Confusion aside I'm glad your thicker rad works well for you George (down under)
Hi George, maybe you have a Chubby Cubby confused with an ultralight Cubby ... my airplane is a Wag-Aero copy of the PA-14 family cruiser, a 4-place super cub if you like. At 1300 lbs empty and with 2200 lb gross the 13B is not overkill ... se attached photo.
Jeff