From: Al Gietzen <ALVentures@cox.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Airplane For Sale
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:21:23 -0800
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

I'm sorry to see you let it go after having committed so much of your life to get it done. I sure hope you don’t end up regretting your decision to sell after its gone.

Yeah; but the point is I did get it done; and enjoyed it.  There are other things to get done; I just don’t know what they are yet. I guess that’s why I’ve had multiple careers.  And life’s too short to spend time regretting.  It either comes out right, or you’ve learned something; or both.

(I guess that’s why it’s good to have friends to console you – it helps you see the positive sideJ. And, yeah; there’ll be moments when it’s going to be really tough).

 Hope I can get a chance to see it in person some time before its gone.

We need to make that happen. Lets you and I and Dave meet up out at Borrego sometime soon.

Al