From: Mike Wills <rv-4mike@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Airplane For Sale
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:37:10 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Al,

 Hope you wont be upset if we don’t wish you too much luck - I'm sorry to see you let it go after having committed so much of your life to get it done. I sure hope you don’t end up regretting your decision to sell after its gone.

 I'm sure all of us here see the rotary install as a plus, but I fear that we are in a very small minority. I get a lot of people looking at mine and complimenting me on my installation, but the vast majority of people who see it, even the complimentary ones, make it clear that its way too far out on the edge for them.

 Anyway, I do wish you luck. Hope I can get a chance to see it in person some time before its gone.

Mike