From: Rino <lacombr@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Oil Cooling
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 21:12:48 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Ed,

Same observations here when I dumped my engine oil over the lake.  The O2 stopped working and the oil did not catch fire on the exhaust stack (Mobil 1, 10-30).  The question is does the O2 sensor have to be replaced?

The engine rebuilding is coming along.  Here is a photo of the iron laping technique suggested by Lynn, it worked.

Rino Lacombe