From: Greg Ward <gregw@onestopdesign.biz>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Cabin Heat (Was Oil Cooler)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:23:00 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Basically, with the heat factor, vibration, and not knowing exactly how long it would take before 321 breaks down, it's just something else to go wrong.  We are coming straight out of the turbo to the exterior, not much room to play.  So we are looking at alternatives.

Greg Ward

Lancair 20B N178RG in Progress