From: Chris Barber <cbarber@bellairepolice.com>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Cold Oil ... was Spark Plugs
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:15:04 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Ryan,

Welcome.  It is good to potentially have another Velocity guy around. Of course, since I am just a cop, mine is an SE with a 13b <g>.

This is my favorite list but you should check out the Reflector too.  It is the private list for Velo interested guys.  Contact the factory for detials (not sponsored by the "Inc" but can give you guidance).

Here......seek and you shall find.

All the best,

Chris Barber
Houston