From: Kelly Troyer <keltro@att.net>
Subject: Your Spinner (was) No More Hot Oil
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:06:40 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Jeff,
  Curious what diameter your Prop spinner is and where you obtained it ??................
--
Kelly Troyer
"Dyke Delta"_13B ROTARY Engine

Here are the only photos available right now ... you can see the change in the cowl openings. Originally the RX7 cooler was sitting on top of the PSRU; at this location the PSRU plate behind the cooler was blocking too much of the exit air. So I first installed a Fluidyne oil cooler on left side of engine - this alone did not work, but with the second cooler installed around the spinner center and the reduced opening behind the spinner ... success! I can take some photos with the cowls off when I get home from business, if you wish to see them.
Jeff